The ultimate in luxury cruising
It is so often the little details that make all the difference, and on a Crystal cruise, the differences are many.
Crystal, wholly owned by Nippon Yusen Kaisha, the largest shipping company in the world, was created in 1988 and operates the luxury ships Crystal Symphony (1995), able to carry 940 guests, and the 1,080-guest Crystal Serenity, which was launched in 2003.
The Six-Star liners feature grand lounges, lavish spas fitted in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui, extensive exercise facilities, complimentary golf, yoga and Pilates instruction, the only Caesars Palace at Sea Casino afloat, as well as expansive decks, two pools, award-winning cuisine and entertainment, and exquisitely-appointed staterooms, more than half of which have private verandahs.
The Crystal Experience
- Full 360-degree open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive “Walk on Water” fitness programme
- The Bistro, a popular European-style coffee and wine bar offering complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in the Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine
- European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Dining Room and in specialty restaurants, featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and Piero Selvaggio
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal’s exclusive “C” label
- Caesars Palace at Sea casino: an exclusive partnership with the famed Las Vegas gaming operation, offering mini-Baccarat, dice tables, roulette, blackjack and over 100 slot machines, all governed by the State of Nevada Gaming Regulations
- The innovative Creative Learning Institute, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby’s
- Computer University@Sea facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering fantastic service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions
At a Glance
Special Offers More..
Crystal Cruises is making luxury cruising even more affordable with the offer of complimentary regional flights from selected airports on… More...
Related News More headlines...
As if dining on a cruise ship isn't mouth-watering enough, many cruise lines are introducing new culinary themed itineraries and… More...
Crystal Symphony will get all jazzed up for a special "Skyscrapers to Ice Castles" cruise in June 2014. More...
There are currently no related gallery images.