The ultimate in luxury cruising
It is so often the little details that make all the difference, and on a Crystal cruise, the differences are many.
Crystal, recently bought by Genting HK to begin a new chapter in luxury cruising, was created in 1988 and operates Crystal Symphony (1995), able to carry 940 guests, and the 1,080-guest Crystal Serenity, which was launched in 2003.
And over the next three years, it will be charting a dramatic new course, with three new ships effectively establishing three brand new classes of cruising, entering the river cruise market in 2016 with Crystal Mozart, the first of five new vessels, as well as introducing its own Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Four more vessels, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Ravel, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Bach, arrive in 2017.
The Six-Star liners feature grand lounges, lavish spas fitted in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui, extensive exercise facilities, complimentary golf, yoga and Pilates instruction, the only Caesars Palace at Sea Casino afloat, as well as expansive decks, two pools, award-winning cuisine and entertainment, and exquisitely-appointed staterooms, more than half of which have private verandahs.
The Crystal Experience
- Full 360-degree open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive “Walk on Water” fitness programme
- The Bistro, a popular European-style coffee and wine bar offering complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in the Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine
- European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Dining Room and in specialty restaurants, featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and Piero Selvaggio
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal’s exclusive “C” label
- Caesars Palace at Sea casino: an exclusive partnership with the famed Las Vegas gaming operation, offering mini-Baccarat, dice tables, roulette, blackjack and over 100 slot machines, all governed by the State of Nevada Gaming Regulations
- The innovative Creative Learning Institute, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby’s
- Computer University@Sea facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering fantastic service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions
At a Glance
Special Offers More..
Book a Crystal cruise before 1 June and there's up to $500 per couple onboard spending credit on selected 2015… More...
Related News More headlines...
SeaView Cruises' latest round-up of cruise news features items from Silversea, Hapag-Lloyd, Cunard, Crystal Cruises, P&`O Cruises and Carnival. More...
SeaView Cruises' latest round-up of cruise news features items from Princess Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Fred Olsen… More...
There are currently no related gallery images.